With the global fight for net-zero gathering pace, innovation in offshore renewables has never been more important, as countries seek new technologies for the wider deployment and integration of offshore renewable sources, expanding to untapped locations for construction, and looking for optimised design and development solutions to deliver projects of maximum efficiency and enhanced performance.
ABL Group renewables stats
offshore wind farms
total wind capacity
floating wind farms
Renewable energy expertise across the ABL Group
ABL Group is uniquely placed in this market to support clients in the delivery of renewable energy projects at every stage of a project or asset’s lifecycle. We combine the group’s long-term legacy in de-risking) marine operations and projects, with the specialised technical expertise of our four group companies in supporting clients to deliver renewable energy projects across all generating technologies and markets:
- OWC: supporting offshore wind project developers with
- East Point Geo: supporting offshore and onshore wind developers understand ground engineering risks
- Innosea: supporting technology providers with feasibility, advisory, analysis, engineering & design across all marine renewable sources
- Longitude Engineering: supporting EPCI contractors with independent engineering, design and analysis of marine operations and supporting infrastructure and assets
- ABL: supporting the insurer and operator with marine assurance and warranty services
Independent renewable energy consulting
ABL Group has been an independent and impartial partner to many of the major developments in offshore wind development over the last 20 years and we have expanded our expertise to support other areas of renewable energy development and integration: solar, wave and tidal energies.
Through our global network of over 60 offices worldwide, we provide cutting edge marine technical expertise in all offshore wind energy locations globally. Often trailblazers in this industry, our group companies have contributed with loss prevention services and consulting and engineering on some of the very first offshore wind projects in the world.
Committed to the acceleration of integrated use of renewable energy sources, our multi-disciplinary expertise supports at every project stage to ensure your operation’s success – feasibility, development, engineering, construction, operations and maintenance, and end of life.