Markets ⁄ Renewables
Growth in offshore wind is accelerating and bringing new risks that investors, developers, insurers and EPCI companies all have to understand, eliminate or mitigate. From new emerging markets to new technology such as floating foundations and +15MW wind turbines, the AqualisBraemar LOC group can support from early site selection to decommissioning. We bring experience gained during more than three decades consulting in the energy and marine sector, ABL has been an independent and impartial partner to many of the major developments in offshore wind development over the last two decades.
We support all segments of the offshore wind market supporting clients in the delivery of offshore wind projects at every stage of a project or asset’s lifecycle.
- ABL: supporting the insurer and operator with marine assurance and warranty services
- East Point Geo: supporting offshore wind developers understand ground engineering risks
- Innosea: supporting technology providers (WTG OEMs, floating wind technologies) with feasibility, advisory, analysis, engineering & design across all marine renewable sources
- Longitude Engineering: supporting EPCI contractors with independent engineering, design and analysis of marine operations and supporting infrastructure and assets
- OWC: supporting offshore wind project developers and investors with project development services, owners’ engineering and technical due diligence