Consulting & Engineering ⁄
Marine Operations Engineering
Across all sectors of the marine industry – maritime, oil & gas and renewables – the requirements of marine operations drive the design and capability of vessels, equipment and other resources. AqualisBraemar LOC has extensive and wide-varying experience across all types of marine projects and our access to the latest methods and technologies used across the marine sector enables us to produce detailed engineering, method statements and procedures for all types of marine operations. Via the expertise of our specialist engineering and design company, Longitude Engineering, combined with AqualisBraemar LOC’s project experience in risk management and risk prevention, we are well equipped to provide a wide range of engineering and consulting services to support the early planning, design and engineering of marine operations.
Longitude Engineering: Experts in Marine Operations Engineering
Longitude has been providing engineering, design and consulting services for marine operations since its inception in 2006. Its areas of experience in marine operations engineering includes:
- Offshore facility transportation and installation (‘T&I’)
- Modular facility transportation and installation (‘T&I’)
- Marine renewables installation engineering
- Decommissioning of offshore facilities
- Operability and workability assessments
- Engineering of rig moving operations – jack-up and floating
- Moorings, umbilicals, risers and pipeline installation
- Power cable systems routing and installation – cable lay, pull-in, free span, on bottom stability, freely hanging within monopiles
Pilotage, ship-to-ship transfer (STS), and other first-party marine operations
AqualisBraemar LOC blends highly specialised engineering and design capabilities across all types of marine operations, with first-hand in-depth practical experience in marine operations across our market sectors, to provide clients with tailored and forensic engineering and consulting solutions to support the safe execution of complex marine operations. These include port manoeuvring, ship-to-ship transfer (STS) and other similar first-party marine operations.
We also apply our considerable in-house expertise in all types of vessels and other floating assets and equipment to draw up fully comprehensive plans and/or procedures for the optimised and secure execution of your operations.