Discover ABL Group at the 3rd Annual Subsea Cable Installation, Asset Management and Reliability Conference 2023
Join ABL and OWC at the 3rd Annual Subsea Cable Installation, Asset Management & Reliability Forum in Amsterdam, where the cable event of the year is expected to bring together key players from across the wind market worldwide to discuss the current challenges in the risk assessment for cables, including, cable burial, route optimization, cost reduction, cable repairs, and operation and maintenance.
This event, with over 35 speakers, will be attended by the best in the industry, providing the platform for networking and the opportunity to share new ideas and innovations to improve services in offshore power cable and installation, maintenance, protection, and repairs.
Join our expert team at the conference to discover our take on the new areas of innovation and possible techniques for cost reduction.
Key topics for discussion at the event:
- Sensing Technologies and Artificial Intelligence for Subsea Power Cable Asset Management
- The Application of Machine Learning for Subsea Power Cable Integrity
- Asset Performance Management – Risk Management & Optimisation of Subsea Cable Assets
- Subsea Cable Maintenance & Repairing: Improving Reliability and Avoiding Downtime
- Improve Cable Lifecycle through Proactive Maintenance and Reliability
- Using Smart Sensors Technology for Subsea Cable Inspection
- Monitoring & Maintenance for Subsea Power Cables
- Managing Insurance Claims and Risks of Cable Projects
- Data Driven Cable Maintenance Optimisation
- Subsea Cables Fault Finding & Repairs
- Cable Termination Monitoring
When: 12-13th April 2023
Where: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Daniele Caruso – Head of Cables, 12th April, 16:00 – 16:30
Cable Protection System (CPS): Failure Risk and Pre-emptive Mitigation Measures
Join Daniele’s presentation as he is set to discuss:
• Cable Protection Systems Introduction
• Hydrodynamics Phenomena and CPS Behaviour
• Scour Formation mechanism and Development
• Failure modes
• Mitigation measures
Daniele will also be joining the panel discussion on The Future of Subsea Cable O&M Roundtable, 17:00
Daniele will be joined by industry leaders as he delves into the ways in which O&M is being integrated into companies. The panel will also discuss the different technologies and data solutions which are taking shape to digitalise this part of the industry and operational assets.
Mike McLachlan – Renewables MWS Director, 13th April, 10:10 – 10:40
Risk from an MWS Perspective
Join Mikes discussion as he explores the…
• Role of the MWS in Subsea Cable Installation
• Vessel Selection
• Installation Risks
• Cable Repair Risks
Contact our team to book a meeting in advance
View the full event agenda HERE
ABL Group provides market-leading consultancy services for subsea cable risk, installation studies and vessel mobilisation. Our involvement in the renewables and subsea interconnector goes back over a decade of providing engineering and design support for asset owners and cable installation contractors.