Innosea, an LOC Group company specialising in engineering for marine renewable energy projects, is hosting the second thematic seminar of the PORTOS Project on Tuesday 10th November, from 10:00 to 18:00 (CET).
PORTOS (Ports Towards Energy Self-Sufficiency) is a multinational collaborative project, with the main objective to develop and promote the implementation of renewable energy (RE) at AA (Atlantic Area) ports, aiming to effect two environmental priorities for ports:
- Reduction of greenhouse gases emissions and air pollution by providing RE-based solutions to harvest the RE potential of AA coastal areas
- Increase the ports energy efficiency, establishing a roadmap to a more competitive and sustainable sector
As part of the project, seminars are organised twice a year to communicate on the realisation in this sector and to inform potential stakeholders.
This Webinar is hosted by INNOSEA and facilitated by the Port of Nantes – Saint-Nazaire. It will consist of a number of presentations relating to the following Keynote topics:
- Keynote 1. Communications from PORTOS Partners
- Keynote 2. Innovative Technologies development
- Keynote 3. Port Authorities
- Keynote 4. Ports Ecological Transition and Activity Diversification
Register for the event below.
[button text=”Register” url=”https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/7116044262867/WN_UbBWR0SlQC2b_oixiM01pA”]