ABL Group will be exhibiting at this years EGYPS in Egypt. The global event is recognised for driving conversations that address sustainable climate-conscious production of oil and gas and encouraging the dedication to energy transition and achieving a greener future.
When: 13 – 15 February 2023
Where: Egypt International Exhibition Center, Egypt
Where can you find us?
Our global team will be waiting for you at Stand 2F49 in Conference Hall 2.
Meet our team on the stand:
- Paul Miles – Maritime Civil Engineer & Practice Head Energy Services MENA
- Tamer Gamil – Country Manager
- Mohamed Ahmed – Operations Manager
- Hala Elkordy – Office administrator & DC / Marketing Officer
Contact us in advance to book a meeting with a team on the stand
Catch up with the team to learn about our recent advances in technologies and our brand new alternative fuels services, on our surge towards decarbonisation. Join us as we lead the Energy Transition, and discover how the group is committed to achieving ≥50% of our revenue from renewables, sustainability and energy transition activities by 2025. We are well on our way but recognise the need to accelerate these efforts. We have identified five major areas of focus for energy transition in addition to what we are doing already in renewables:
- Hydrogen / Ammonia Alternate Fuels
- Emissions / Audit Assessment Abatement
- Carbon Capture Utilisation & Storage (CCUS)
- Climate Change Adaptation & Resilience
Learn more at our stand about, our renowned services in Marine Warranty Survey, to gain a deeper understanding of the ongoing MWS at the deep water Gas fields at the Mediterranean sea, and discover our latest study on the Decarbonisation of Tugs in Tanker Operations.