We have taken the decision to cancel this event out of respect for the national period of mourning and to remember Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
This September’s maritime market briefing discusses the following topic:
Complexities of Surveys in the Middle East post-COVID
Presented by Wayne Neves, Maritime MD MENA & India
Where and when?
Thursday 15th September, 9:30 – 10:30 AM UK time
Hybrid event: online and in-person at the Lloyd’s Old Library, London
- Thursday 15th September, 9:30 – 10:30 AM UK time
- Hybrid event: online on Zoom and in-person at the Lloyd’s Old Library, London
What’s it about?
Since the onset of COVID, several obstacles have emerged, which have enhanced the complexity around the delivery of marine surveys and subsequent reporting in the Middle East, with potential impact on time, risk and cost.
This technical briefing, offered by ABL Group’s managing director to the region, Wayne Neves, will offer an insight into what those obstacles are, what impact they have had on marine surveying in the Middle East, and what are the solutions ahead to mitigate any increased risk.
The presentation will discuss:
- Impact of foreign travel restrictions on marine surveying in the Middle East
- Outsourcing consultant marine surveyors – situation, risk and how to mitigate it
- The emergence of remote surveying – solution or new risk
- Sourcing local attendances around cultural holidays of significance
- Looking ahead for the region
The technical presentation will conclude with a Q&A.
The briefing will also include a summery of last month’s Marine Casualty Case reports – the WreX Files.
Don’t miss out!