Meet ABL Group at WindEurope Bilbao 2022!
Meet ABL Group wind power consultants from across our European footprint, at this years’ WindEurope flagship event taking place in Bilbao, Spain.
When: 5 – 7 April 2022
ABL Group Stand: 1-C57
Who to meet on our stand:
- Richard Abrams – Director, Onshore Renewables
- Tim Camp – Director of Turbine Engineering, OWC
- Jens Riechert – Snr Consultant, OWC
- Juan Frias – Principal Consultant, OWC
- Jordi Serret – Innosea Spain
- Patricia Lorente – Mechanical Engineering Consultant, Innosea
- Umberto Varbaro – Specialist Engineer, Innosea
What to expect on our stand:
Drop by to discuss how ABL Group, including group companies OWC, Innosea, East Point Geo and Longitude Engineering, can support your wind power project or asset, whether fixed, floating, offshore or onshore. We will be discussing our wide variety of specialised services to support you from early concept and development, through to T&I.
- Technical Due Diligence and advisory
- Owner’s Engineering
- Project Development Services
- Performance Services
- Integrated Loads Analysis
- Geotech & Geophysical
- Electrical Engineering
- Marine Operations Engineering
- Vessel Design & Conversion
- Marine Warranty Survey
- Expert Witness & Litigation
Get in touch to book a meeting in advance on-stand.
Join us for on-stand aperitif!
Wednesday 6th April, from 16:30, we will be hosting an on-stand drinks. Please do join us. Let email@example.com know if you plan to attend.