Join OWC and ABL at this year’s Renewable UK FOW23, 4th to 5th October, Aberdeen.
Where to find us:
What we will be talking about:
Join our renewable energy consultants from OWC and ABL to discuss a range of hot topics touching the development of floating wind in Scotland and the UK, and beyond.
With project experience across more than 55 floating wind projects, OWC and ABL offer expert technical support across a floating wind farm’s lifecycle – from initial concept and feasibility, to marine warranty survey (MWS) on the construction of continental Europe’s first floating wind farm, Windfloat Atlantic, to supporting optimised operations & maintenance (O&M) across cables and WTGs.
We will be discussing the following topics:
- Potential benefits, challenge and opportunity in hybridisation of wave energy and floating wind potential in Scotland – by Kate Johannesen, Principal Consultant & Dpt. Country Manager OWC Scotland
- Floating Wind Construction, Operations & Maintenance – part of the FOW23 Deep Dive sessions, 4th Oct, 1-3 PM – by Niall Cunningham, Engineering Consultant OWC
- Marine advisory support across floating wind development, including ports and harbours infrastructure advisory – by Ashley Perrett, ABL Aberdeen Country Manager
- And a look at software solutions for WTG installation, operations and management throughout a floating wind farm’s lifecycle
Who will be on stand:
- Kate Johannesen – Principal Consultant and OWC Dpt. Country Manager Scotland
- Ashley Perrett – Country Manager ABL Scotland
- Niall Cunningham – Engineering Consultant OWC
- Amy Dowdeswell – Dpt. Country Manager, OWC UK
- Katherine Phillips – Chief Transformation Officer, ABL Group
Find out more about OWC’s work in floating wind development: