ABL Group and OWC operations from Germany will be exhibiting at this year’s Wind Energy Hamburg – the world’s largest exhibition and congress in the wind industry, taking place in Hamburg.
Where: Stand B1.OG.305.1, EIC Pavillion
When: 27- 30 September 2022
- Nils Falkenhorst – Country Manager Germany
- Emek Ersin Takmaz – General Manager
Contact us in advance to book a meeting on-stand.
Join us at Stand B1.OG.305.1 to speak to our team and hear about our experience and ideas focused around the following:
- The challenges in reaching Germany’s Offshore Wind 7GW to 70GW by 2045 target
- Our plans to accelerate Germany’s onshore wind projects
- The consideration in offshore wind supply chain
- Germany marine navigation analysis and marine spatial planning
- Risk mitigation from the outset in wind energy development
- Energy yield assessment and wind resource modelling to forecast a site’s feasibility