ABL Group April Maritime Market Briefing, HYBRID Event
Join the ABL maritime team in person or online, at this month’s Maritime Market Briefing. This April’s maritime market briefing discusses the following topic:
Labor Shortages and Their Effects on Marine Insurance
When: Thursday 13th April 2023, 09:30 – 10:30
- In-person: Lloyd’s Old Library, 1 Lime Street, EC3M 7HA, London, arrivals for coffee, tea and biscuits from 9:15
- Virtual: Via Zoom
Meet our Panel:
Technical Presenter – Romen Cross, Principal Surveyor
Case Reports – TBC
- You will be able to explain the reasons for the lack of labor in US West Coast Shipyards.
- You will be able to describe how steel costing calculations are conducted.
- You will understand the recent increase in shipyard costs around the world and explain the causing factors.
- By the end of the presentation you will gain an understanding of shipyard invoicing and be able to discuss the common themes.
Keep an eye out on our LinkedIn Channel for more details!