The German branch office of ABL Group is seeking to recruit an Office Manager and Financial Administrator with several years of experience in accounting, invoicing and general office management tasks
The successful applicant will be a part of our growing team in Hamburg. The role will mainly be undertaking a varied range of tasks to manage general admin works and ensure an efficient workflow in the office.
- Be proactive, roll up the sleeves and get involved in the daily work
- Assist project managers to issue invoices in a timely and professional manner and maintain cash collection from clients
- Assist the management team for budgeting, monthly accounting process as well as financial reporting
- Maintain clear records on office and project expenses by managing incoming / outgoing invoices
- Assist with local tax returns and liaising with internal / external related parties
- Assist the technical team with usual admin tasks such as travel arrangements, QA review of reports, keeping templates up to date, data entry to CRM and ERP portal etc.
- Be part of project “Document Control” team to manage incoming and outgoing documents.
- Carry out front-of-house tasks such as answering calls, welcoming office visitors, managing incoming / outgoing posts, booking couriers, booking venues, ordering office stationery and refreshments etc.
- Be proactive in searching and finding new business initiatives as well as take part in preparation of proposals
- Carry out any other ad-hoc tasks and job-related duties as required
- Several years of experience and relevant track record in a consultancy business or a comparable environment
- Enthusiastic team player with a “can do” approach willing to take part in the growth of the company
- Experience of managing office tasks as well as assisting technical and management team with admin works.
- Able to effectively cope with the workload through planning and prioritizing.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels within the organization both autonomously as well as part of the team
- Very good IT skills working comfortably with different systems and software
- Proactive, a clear and creative thinker with “get it done” approach
- Fluency in English and German both written and oral is a must.
Candidates must be legally authorised to work in Germany. The position is not necessarily a full-time job, hence part-time applicants are encouraged to apply as well.
ABL Group is an Equal Opportunity employer.