We have an exciting new opportunity within our Global company for a Group Contracts & Tender Administrator.
Based in London, you will have project knowledge of the energy industry including renewables and have at least a few years’ work experience, preferably in a contracts administration role. You will provide support to operational teams, preparing and reviewing contracts, undertaking the formal contract review process and supporting the negotiation of related contracts. Experience in developing and negotiating commercial contracts in an engineering consultancy context, ranging from single entity to the complex multiple vendors is required. Focusing on minimising risk to the Group.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
To maintain, support and assist development of the contracts and tender function across the Group, provide advice and guidance on contractual and tendering issues all with a focus on minimising risk and maximising value to the company.
- Provide support, advice and process to operational and / or functional groups
- Promote a culture of contractual awareness across the Group
- In conjunction with corporate guidance, administer MOU’s and Heads of Agreements and negotiate the same with partners / clients
- Conduct legal review of clients’ terms and conditions of business in accordance with company contract review procedure and negotiate the same with partners / clients
- Liaise with Group Legal / Insurance
- Active involvement in pre-award/tender negotiations
- Client facing contract negotiation
- Finalise terms and conditions for main contract and expedite contract signature
- Oversee contract administration for all major engineering and project management projects
- Support Project Managers when dealing with claims and change order issues
- Administer and control all changes orders and the relevant status (whether rejected, accepted, under discussion or disputed)
- Keep and update a Master List of all contracts awarded within the Group.
- Develop strong and effective relationships with internal and external clients and various support functions within the Group
- Any other duties as assigned
Degree Qualified in Law/Legal/Business/QS or equivalent
- Project knowledge of energy industry (oil, gas, marine and offshore renewables)
- At least a few years’ work experience, preferably in a contracts administration role
ABL Group is an Equal Opportunity employer.