London, Newcastle, Exeter and Southampton
Seeking a talented graduate of engineering with a good marine or renewable energy engineering Masters qualification, to join our Longitude Engineering family as a direct entry, with the possibility to work in any of our UK-based offices: London, Newcastle, Exeter and Southampton.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a rapidly growing multi-disciplined and international engineering team, part of a global group, AqualisBraemar LOC Group (ABL Group) – the energy and marine consultants – operating in renewables, oil & gas and maritime market sectors.
The successful candidate will join the hydrodynamics team, supporting predominantly offshore wind projects and other energy transition initiatives.
- Good marine or renewable energy engineering-related Masters’ degree
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to learn and get stuck into projects
- Experience of hydrodynamics and Orcaflex is preferable
- Direct entry graduates also still benefit from the expert mentoring and support that the Longitude engineering development scheme can offer – a RINA and IMarEST-accredited graduate programme
- Opportunity to relocate in the future to another office in the ABL Group, internationally
- Opportunity to work in a consultancy environment with a variety of fast-paced projects
- Competitive package
Independent and specialist design and engineering services in the marine, offshore renewables, oil & gas, defence, and offshore infrastructure markets.
- Established in 2006 to provide dedicated independent engineering and design consultancy, as part of the ABL Group
Consulting and engineering services are provided for all marine structures but with a particular focus on the transportation, installation, construction, operations and decommissioning phases of offshore projects.
- For floating and fixed structures these services are provided for the whole lifecycle, from concept to operations, life extension and decommissioning
- >80 engineers in 6 countries
- Dedicated Longitude teams in Newcastle, London, Southampton, Exeter, Singapore, Boston and Stavanger
About ABL Group
Through targeted acquisition and organic growth, the ABL Group have built a comprehensive family of branded energy and marine consultancy companies offering services that are both complementary and interconnected. This allows our business lines, branded service companies, and expertise to focus closely on delivering technical excellence in engineering and consultancy, loss prevention and loss management across 60 offices in 38 countries and 900 staff.
Contact and Application:
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jake Anderson at telephone number (+44) 07739 819131.
Join us – make a difference and apply via the link below and remember to attach application and CV.